Thursday, December 11, 2008

yes yes yes
i know i know
i know the difference is being guided and not being guided
I KNOW
but, i just refuse to acknowledge that not being guided will lost out to being guided
ARGH !!
i know there's a big difference
i know
but then
its just me
refusing to admit that
i don't want to explain myself for that matter
because, this is just me
my style
:)



OH MAN !!
i didn't see her today !!
lOLx !!
nah, doesn't really matter anyway
WAHAHAHAx !!
kinda miss her thou
see ya around
:)


went to gym
seems like too long never gym
weakened already
or is it that i was not ready to gym
right shoulder was in pain when i was doing arnold press
but how come i can do EXTENSION?
-_-""
this really bothers me
lOLx !!
actually, i got something to tell people
actually
actually hor
hahahaha
i have been sick since my fall from my back tuck
does the fall link to my sickness?
let's hope not :)
kekekeke
doesnt matter la
sick? eat antibiotics loh
like what my father always taught me
hOHOHohO

anyway ~
ALL THE BEST GUYs and GIRLS for your MID SEM TEST
:D
c'mon man
its just a TEST
;)

No comments: