Monday, December 22, 2008

One Levis Jeans
One ZARA T-shirt
One BUFFALO shirt
ONLY $160
cheap?
i think it is reasonably cheap


my left knee is really hurting me now
as i squats
it causes excruciating pain
and all i can say is
"I need a long good rest and I need treatment. Sorry, if i drag the team's progress by a little"
when i woke up this morning preparing to go church
my knee is really pain that i could hardly walk properly
so i stayed at home since morning until 3pm when chinchye talked to me on MSN
he asked me if i want to go out
so, with the intention to buy something using the money my dad gave
i decided to go out
and thank God that my knee is not that pain already
thanks to the medicine and *erm* more medicine i guess
managed to grab some nice stuff at quite a cheap price
HAPPY MAN right now
next week will be a CHIONG PROJECT and LONG GOOD REST week
hopefully by tomorrow my knee will be fine
if not, i will be needed to go see doctor
haix !!
no TTH
no training for me now
probably i used left legs too much?
hahahax !!
who knows ?!!
but all i know is that
I WILL RECOVER
by hook or by crook
and no doubt
BY FAITH
:)
jiayou Ken !!

No comments: