Saturday, December 13, 2008

oh yea ~
no cheerleading stuff here
shit man
life is so boring without cheerleading
argh !
princess duckie owe me one tth extension
dearest flyer as well
when can i claim back my debt?
loL

ohyesh !
thanks larry and michelle
hahahahax !!
Ikea trip is EXPENSIVE la
the food so expensive !!
more like damn expensive !!
hahahax !!
aiya, just a meatballs
i think the steamboat meatballs better
i bet justin will agree with me
loLx !!
bought one chair and one table
then realised that my house got 4 chairs at dining table when there are only 3 person at home
meaning i can use that EXTRA chair
hahahahax !!
retarded me, ok i know that

wow-ed by myself
i think i'm changing, slowly but surely
hahahax!!
i probably gonna like my new self
because, i'm going after Him
haix
hey God, You win, I lose, I surrender alright?

talked to shifu
WOW-ed him as well
because i told him that
"As a man thinks in his heart, so is he"
AISEH, i also don't know why i said that
hahahahax !!
i WOW-ed myself too i guess
kekekex !!
STAR SHIFU
remember your CHALLENGE hor
and you must train hard
and trust me you're not weak at all
you're the BEST
:D :D :D
ok, i sort of miss you now
lOlx !!
i shall go look for you tml for lunch/dinner/supper
:D
JIAYOU SHIFU !!








GREAT QUOTE

"AS A MAN THINKS IN HIS HEART, SO IS HE"

"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS"

"SILVER OR GOLD I DO NOT HAVE, BUT ALL I HAVE I GIVE TO YOU
RISE UP AND WALK IN JESUS'S NAME"

No comments: