Friday, March 6, 2009

woots
another semester ended
time to conclude it
well
i think, quite screwed up from the beginning all the way till the last 2-3 weeks
started to mug like what the hell
yeap
i mugged
can you believed it?
actually, i think the last few weeks also screwed up la
but beyond my control you see
hahahax !!
anyway, God has been good to me
because i desperate so i started to pray -_-""
*XT refuse to pray for me and ask me "PRAY YOURSELF LA"

thank God for the guidance
thank God for the very wonderful Perth trip because i found myself there
thank God for the divine protection on during the trip
well, ya know, flight can be scary at times
turbulence la
pilot fatigue la
inexperience pilot la
LOUSY pilot is the worst
landing sucks like hell -.-
and 4 flights within a week is very very very tiring for me
damn it
i wonder how the business travellers endure that kind of tired-ness?
lOl !!

conclusion, thank God for this semester
not very sure about my results yet
but, crossing my finger
i will pass them all :)
woots woots
bahx !!
whatever man !!

I WANT TO GO PERTH !!
like NOW !!
such a lovely place
nice weather
nice people
nice place
love it to the max


bye
xoxo

No comments: