Sunday, March 29, 2009

a lot of things happened for the past few days/weeks/months


gain some
loss some
great
wonderful
bad
awful

well, i guess
life's like this
God is fair
you won't have all good things
you got some
you loss some


and yeah !
i finally got what I've longing for
finally a step to a greater height
yet, i don't really feel the thrill
of course, I'm happy
I mean really that I'm happy
being able to see the bunch of people that I've wanted to see so much
being able to be in the presence of a bunch of eagles
being able to become an eagle soon enough in the near future
I love it
I'm so totally loving it
I guess its really time to work harder than that what I've been working one
















life sucks, take drugs
-TYF

PS: that's TYF for you, yea bro?
hahahax !! :P















woooooooohooooooooooo !!
now i'm getting real excited !!
yeah yeah yeah
shifu !!
i'm finally coming at you now
FINALLY !!
you can guess how happy i am
and i did my lib already
more to go i know
more to train i know
i will work harder
shifu, you still owe me a few videos !!
hahahax !!







No comments: