Thursday, January 8, 2009

Year 2009
This will be a great year ahead
"Its a brand new year" many would say
To me, it's just another day
Some may wonder, how is it just another day?
It's a brand new year, the end of the old everything and a brand new start of everything
really?
is it really the bran new start of everything?
I prefer to see my life in cycles
Its just another day in my cycles of life
I'm still in this current cycle
Something has been bothering me for the past one month
It caused me much distress
I do not know how to deal with it
Or rather
I'm presented with few choices and I have to choose one
Apparently, I don't quite know which to choose
Apparently, I don't quite know what to do
and that's why
I'm in fear,frightened,scared,disturbed,worried
:)
Well, those who cared
Chillax
I will find a way out just like what I've always been capable of




PS: I miss Saturday Boyz, XiaoTing, Star Shifu, YueFeng
I know they will understand
:)

No comments: