Tuesday, January 20, 2009

why be normal?
SPECIAL is achievable !!

why be ordinary?
EXTRAORDINARY is achievable !!

why be good?
BETTER is achievable !!

why be BETTER?
BEST is achievable !!

why stay satisfied?
PERFECTION will come in due time !!

i don't want to stop
because i know in my heart that the day i stop
will be the day that marks the end of my life
i want to continue fighting this fight
even if its a fight that i will never win
i'm still willing to go for it
because i know that i have tried
because i know that i have put in my best
because i know that i have not let myself down
because i know that i can rest in peace
when everything ends
i know my loved ones will come to me and give a pat on my back and tell me
"WELL DONE KEN, you fought well, we're proud of you, you may rest now"
that's only what i want

No comments: