Saturday, January 10, 2009

BRAND NEW ME !! JIAYOU !!

the decision has been made
i guess i'm left with the part where i live with it
(this is for XiaoTing) :P

i've made 2 critical decisions for this stage of my life
i hope
these decisions i have made will bring me to a greater height in life
i just feels like i'm all ready to take the world
my heart is pumping real fast
my palm is sweating
my head is spinning with millions of ideas
GOGOGO !

Ken is still in fear,frightened,scared,disturbed,worried
But Ken will stay strong because these values
[fear,frightened,scared,disturbed,worried]
made him a hero of his own

with these critical decisions have been made
i'm actually ready to go back to my old blog address
however, i quite like my new blog address also
so, i've decided to keep this current blog address
yet, updating the same kind,type,genre of stuff here
GREAT ?!
:)


PS: do not forget that one must first believe in himself, jiayou ! :)

No comments: