Saturday, July 17, 2010

what the fuck you want?

I do not understand why is there such person in this world that they've been living on this fucking earth for so fucking long literally, like going to 70 years, they still can't accept that different people has different kind of lifestyle.

You like to sleep at 11pm, wake up at 6am, walk your dogs and go for breakfast.
I like to sleep at 2am, wake up at 12pm, bath and go to school/out and come home at 12am.

What the fuck is wrong with my own kind of lifestyle? C'mon man, I also did not ask for a single penny from you at all.

School fees, you complain that I should be working and don't want pay for me. FINE. I ask other people to pay for me, your skin is too thin to accept it. And ask my mother to ask them DO NOT PAY for my education.

Phone bills, my mother is paying, not you. You also want to complain say i'm wasting my mother's money

Internet bills, my mother is the one paying as well, not you. You also want to complain say I'm dragging your SCV payment and affecting your SCV which in fact, doesn't affect at all.

Friends, I bring my friend home to my room, DOORS wide open, WINDOWS wide open. You also want to complain say I'm brought disgrace to the family by bringing a girls to my room. wtf?

Electrical bills, you are the one paying. BUT seriously, c'mon la, how much more can I use comparing to you WHOLE DAY SCV session PLUS your MUSIC blasting early in the morning or maybe WHOLE DAY as well?

Now you want me to move out of the house and rent a room outside. You are just trying to make my life difficult because I'm just different and refuse to listen to whatever you ask me to do. You are complaining about me spending your that little bit EXTRA money? How about the money and time you spend on your fucking china woman? Are you so bored now that I'm not talking to you anymore that you have to go and find your CHINA WOMAN? You think my mother and I are dumb? C'mon man, we just can't be bothered.

You think money can buy you everything? GO and find your CHINA WOMAN, they love your MONEY. BUT I don't. NO DOUBT, life sucks withou money. Its true, never going to deny it. BUT, I rather live with my head held high, I still want my pride. I already tried to avoid talking to you, so that less agitation will occur. I don't talk to you, you angry. I talk to you, you also angry. Like WTF? When can you fucking let go of your pride? You come from a rich family, OK FINE. You're the only son in your family, OK FINE. BUT, please be reminded that NOT EVERYTHING WILL GO YOUR WAY WAN. You're going to be 70years old now, I hope you understand that. And learn from it. If you don't, at the end of your life, you will end up with nothing.


I have been telling myself
"JUST ENDURE, FEW YEARS MORE"
Maybe going to study in SIM was a wrong choice afterall
I should have join the working force and start earning my keep, rather than staying in your house.
seriously
FML
It would make things easier if we just keep things the way it is
I don't cross you
You don't cross me
Why do you have to make things difficult for everyone? especially my mother.
Seriously, FYL as well. Because you got a 'son' like me
Guess what?
FYL man !
FYL !!

No comments: