Friday, February 5, 2010

i realised that people are always seeking for a motivation, a kind of inspiration thing to keep themselves going.
For example, when you first started cheerleading, you ask people why they joined cheerleading?
As time passes by, as you grew a little better, others will come and ask you why are you doing cheerleading?
where & what's your inspiration?
inpired to be another cheeridol? NOPE
inpired to be another godlike coach? NOPE
inpired to be another champion? NOPE
all I'm thinking of is only,
getting better and be the best in whatever I do
hahahax !!

It's amazing that I have joined such sports
Its definitely even more amazing everytime I met up with bunch of my old friend
Some will ask me "Hey, what are you doing now? or
They ask me "Eh Ken, you still do cheerleading?"
My answer to them is always "Full-time cheerleader, part-time student"
They will be surprised "Wow!! Really?"
And I will tell them "Just kidding."
HAHAHAx !!
Cheerleading is such an addictive drug that you did not do,think,work towards it a single day
you will feel uneasy
just like going to the gym
one day without workout
you feel strengthless !!
you feel FAT !!

daily thoughts
something that I was thinking about before going out to meet another bunch of my old friend
JC friends
they fill my life afer I left JC
I hardly see them during JC days
Because I'm always NOT IN SCHOOL !!
WAHAHAHAHAHAx !!
wth !!
-.-

No comments: